Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 13 July 2021

આજ ધીમું રડવા માંગુ

 


આજ   ધીમું   રડવા  માંગુ  

----------------------


આજે ધીમું ધીમું રડવા ચાહું 

પણ રોતી સૂરત 

સંસાર થી કેમ કરી છુપાવું ?


આજે ખોટ જણાય 

તારી સાડી ના પાલવ ની ,

પણ મારા આંસુઓ ને છુપાવવા 

તારા ઝુલ્ફો નીચે જગા કરીશ  ?

જયારે રડી ના શક્યો ખુલ્લેઆમ 

ત્યારે વાદળ ને કહ્યું ,


" તને ના જમાના ની પરવા ,

જઈ ને અલકાપુરી 

ગંભીર નાદે ગરજી , 

જા વરસી ;

' ને પૂછ મારી પ્રિયા ને .


' આપીશ તારી લાલ પીળી ચૂંદડી ? ',


ઓઢવા ની આશ માં 

 સહ્યાદ્રિ ની ધાર પર બેઠો 

પ્રિતમ તારો ;


આપ તો 

ઓઢી ને તાણશે સોડ ,

પ્રિતમ  તારો  " ;


આજ ધીમું રડવા માંગુ 

સહ્યાદ્રિ ના શિખર થી 

વહે જો મારા આંસુ ના ઝરણાં ,

તો 

કેમ કરી છુપાવું  ?

=============

Translated ( 28 Feb 2021 )

from Hindi > 

तेरे ज़ुल्फोमें छिपा रखोगी ?  ( 17 July 2019 )

 

===============================


I want to cry slowly today

 

But Roti Surat

 

Why hide from the world?

 

 

 

Today seems to be a loss

 

Palv of your saree,

 

But to hide my tears

 

Will you wake up under your Zulfo?

 

When I could not cry openly

 

Then said to the cloud,

 

 

 

"You don't care about time,

 

Go to Alkapuri

 

Garji Nade Garji,

 

Ja Varsi ;

 

Ask my dear.

 

 

 

Will you give me your red yellow pick? ',

 

 

 

In the hope of pouring

 

 Sitting on the edge of Sahyadri

 

Beloved star;

 

give it

 

Odhi and strain sod,

 

Pritam Taro " ;

 

 

 

I want to cry slowly today

 

From the peak of Sahyadri

 

Flow if the springs of my tears,

 

So

 

Why hide?


------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 15/03/2024

------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment