Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 14 July 2021

મારુ ગીત સંભળાય છે ?


 

 મારુ  ગીત  સંભળાય  છે  ?

---------------------


રહે કે ના રહે 

ફુલો ની સુગંધ ,

' ને આભ માં રંગ ;


છોડી આ સંસાર નો સાથ 

પકડ મારો હાથ ,

ચાલ મારી સાથ સાથ  ;


બચી છે જે થોડી ઘણી સ્મૃતિઓ ,

એ પણ સુકાવા લાગી ;

પીપળા ના પાંદડા ની જેમ 

આજ માં થી ઉડી 

કાલ માં સરકવા લાગી ;


અતીત ના સાગર માં 

ડૂબી રહી છે 

આજ ની વાતો ;


પાંદડા ને શું ખબર 

પીપળ ને કદી ફૂલ આવે ?

સ્મૃતિઓ નું શું કામ મારે ?


હતું જે પહેલે થી જ અધૂરું 

જીવન એ, 

મેં તો ખાલીપા થી ભરી દીધું !


ચાલ મારી સાથે  ;


સંભળાય છે ,

હવાઓ માં ક્યા  

ગીત મારા લહેરાય છે ?


તારા ગુલાબી ગાલ ને અડ્યો 

તો જાણે કબૂતર ઘૂઘવયુ ,

મારા મન ના પારેવા નું 

ગીત સંભળાય છે ?


================

Translated  (  25 March 2021 )


From Hindi >  

तेरे मेरे गीत लहराते है  [  08 June 2019  ]


From English >

THE  WINDS  OF TIME  [ 10 Oct 1988 ]

 

================================

To stay or not to stay

 

the scent of flowers,

 

' color in aura ;

 

 

 

Leave this world

 

hold my hand,

 

Walk with me;

 

 

 

A few memories that remain,

 

It also began to dry;

 

Like the leaves of a cask

 

Fly from today

 

Kal began to slide in;

 

 

 

In the sea of ​​the past

 

is sinking

 

Today's talk;

 

 

 

What do the leaves know?

 

Pipal flower ever?

 

What do I do with memories?

 

which was already incomplete

 

life is

 

I filled it with a blank page!

 

 

 

walk with me;

 

 

 

sounds like

 

What in the air?

 

Is the song waving to me?

 

 

 

Touch your rosy cheeks

 

As if the dove cooed,

 

Out of my mind

 

Can you hear the song?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 15/03/2024

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment