Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 14 July 2021

અરે , જોવા દે

 


 

અરે ,  જોવા  દે  

========


સપનો માં તો 

અરમાનો થી આસમાન ભરાય જાય  છે ,

પણ , ભાણ ઉગતાજ 

પીવા બેસું છું ,

અંજલિ પર અંજલિ શરાબ ની ,

લેવા બેસું છું ,

એક પછી એક ગમો ના જામ ,

ખાલી કરું છું  ;


તું શું સંસાર થી ડરી ગઈ ?

પછી કહ્યું કેમ ,

" છોડ મારો હાથ 

કોઈ જોઈ લેશે ",


અરે , જોવા દે હાથ માં હાથ 

પણ  કોણ , કેમ જોશે ,

તારા દિલ ને ,

છુપાવ્યું જે , મારા અંતર માં  ?

===================

 Translated  :  30 March 2021


Hindi  :  

अरे , देखने दो !  [ 26  Aug  2018  ]


=========================================================================

Even in dreams

 

The sky is filled with Armano,

 

But, knowledge grows

 

sitting down to drink

 

Anjali on Anjali of wine,

 

sit down to take

 

One after another like no jam,

 

empty;

 

 

 

Are you afraid of the world?

 

Then said why,

 

"Leave my hand

 

Someone will see",

 

 

 

Hey, let's see hand in hand

 

But who, why will see,

 

to your heart,

 

Who hid, in my distance?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 14/03/2024

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No comments:

Post a Comment