Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 24 July 2021

કોણ છું હું ?



 

કોણ  છું   હું  ?

===========

મને બચાવો ,

દુનિયા બધી મારી 

ચોતરફ મારી , 

તૂટતી ચાલી છે  ;


કોઈ અંતરની , કોઈ બહારની ,

કોઈ દૂર દૂર થી બોલાવે છે જે ,

તે પ્યાર ની  !


દુનિયા આજ ની 

અને જેણે મને 

ઉમ્ર ની જંજીર માં જક્ડયો છે ,

તે આવતી કાલ ની  ;


મચ્યું છે ઘમાસાણ ,

ધસમસતા ખયાલો નું 

તો કૈંક 

અર્થ વિહીન  સવાલાતો નું  ;


પલ પલ માં બદલાય છે 

મનના પડદા પર ચિતરામણ છે જે 

તેના રંગો નું ,

કેવા બિહામણાં છે જંગલો મારા ,

જ્યાં હર એક વૃક્ષ માં 

જાણે ભૂતાવળ નાચે છે  !


ક્યાં ભાગુ  ?

કેમ કરી ભાગુ  ?


મારી પાછળ પાછળ 

શબ્દો ની વણઝાર ચાલી ,

વિચારો ની 

સારા અને ખરાબ વિચારો ની 

અવિરત ધાર ચાલી  !


કઈ જગા છે આ ?

શું દ્વૈત છે  ?

શું અદ્વૈત  ?


કેવો ફસાણો છું  !

ચારો તરફ 

પ્રેમ છે ,

ધિક્કાર છે ,

તિરસ્કાર છે ,

નથી અટકતા વિધાનો લોકો ના ,

માગ્યા વિના વહે છે ધોધ 

નિદાનો નો ,

અવિરત ધાર ચાલી  !


નજર પણ ના પહોંચે 

ત્યાં સુધી કતારો લાગી છે ,

બેખૂદ માનવીઓ ની 

અને મન થી બદસૂરત 

પાશવીઓ ની  ;


ફસાણો છું 

બરાબર ફસાણો છું  ;

આકાર - નિરાકાર ના યુદ્ધ માં 

ખૂબ ઘવાણો છું ,


સમજાતું નથી 

સાચું શું  ?  સપનું શું ?

કોણ છું હું  ?


છું આત્મા કે ,

અંકગણિત નું સમીકરણ  ?

શું  Gene  છું   ?  DNA   છું  ?

સર્વ-વ્યાપી  અણુ છું  ?

ભૂત છું કે ભવિષ્ય છું  ?

અદભૂત છું કે અજ્ઞાન છું  ?

કે માનવ બુદ્ધિ ની પાર છું  ?

નથી કોઈ જાણી શક્યું હજુ ,

એવો અણજાણ છું  ?


========================

Translated  :  10 April 2021

Posted        :  24 July  2021

Hindi          :  11 May 1969

मैं कौन हूँ ?


================================================

Who Am I


Save me,


The world is all mine


around me,


is breaking up;




Someone from a distance, someone outside,


Someone calls from afar who,


It's love!




The world today


And who me


are bound in the chains of age,


It's tomorrow;




There is a lot of confusion,


Of rushing thoughts


So what?


of meaningless questions;




Pal changes in pal


There is a picture on the screen of the mind


of its colors,


How terrible are the forests, my


Where Har in a tree


As if the ghost dances!




Where to go?


Why do you run away?


behind me


The words flowed,


of thoughts


Of good and bad thoughts


Endless edge running!




What place is this?


What is duality?


What is Advaita?




What a trap!


towards fodder


have love ,


hate,


hate,


The statements don't stop, people.


The waterfall flows without asking


of diagnoses,


Endless edge running!




Do not even look


There are queues till then,


Of individual human beings


And ugly from the mind


of beasts;




I am trapped


I am completely trapped;


In the battle of form - formlessness


I am very grateful,




don't understand


what is true What is the dream?


who am i


I am the soul,


Arithmetic equation ?


What is Gene? DNA?


Am the all-pervading atom?


Am I a ghost or the future?


Am I amazing or ignorant?


Or beyond human intelligence?


No one knows yet,


Am I so ignorant?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 14/03/2024
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



1 comment:

  1. વાહ ખૂબ સરસ!
    હું છું આત્મા, સર્વવ્યાપી અણું !
    મારી ઓળખ મારા સ્વભાવના લિબાસમાં!
    જાણો મારા કામને, વર્ણવ્યા મેં વિચારોમાં!
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCtdRXAekvRxr7UW5EUdeObQ

    ReplyDelete