Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 July 2021

કરીશ આવતે ભવ પૂરી ?


 

 કરીશ આવતે ભવ પૂરી ?

------------------------------

શું કામ અતીત ને ઢંઢોળે છે ?

આપ્યા'તા  જે વચનો મેં 

તેને શોધે છે ?


હવે તો સાંજ પડવા આવી 

પડછાયા લાંબા થયા ,

અંધકાર પણ છાયા 

ત્યારે શું શું શોધીશ ?


હજૂ મને નથી સમજી શકી ?


હર એક સવાર સાંજ 

તારા પ્યાર ને કબુલ કરતો રહ્યો 

ગીત તારા જ લખતો રહ્યો , 

તું સમજી  કે ના 

એ વાત ને વાગોળતો રહ્યો ;


હવે ભૂલી જા ,

ક્યારેક તને આષ્લેષ માં જકડી 

તે પણ ભૂલી જા  ;


કરી લે હવે પ્યાર મારા પડછાયા થી ,

તારા શરીર પર ઉમટતી 

મારી છાયા થી ;


છાયા નથી જડ , નથી ચેતન ,

નથી એને કોઈ અતીત , ના કોઈ ભાવિ ;

તને જકડતી મારી છાયા ને 

નથી કોઈ આશ અધૂરી ;


પણ 

મારા અસ્તિત્વ ની 

એક માત્ર આશ ને 

કરીશ આવતે ભવ પૂરી ?

==================

 Translated ( 18 Feb 2021 ) from original Hindi, 

किस किस को ढूँढोगी ?

https://poemshn.blogspot.com/2019/09/blog-post_19.html

===============================================================

Will you complete the future?

 

Does work reflect the past?

 

The promises I made

 

Looking for it?

 

 

 

Now evening came

 

The shadows lengthened,

 

Darkness also shadow

 

What will you find then?

 

 

 

Still do not understand me?

 

 

 

Every morning and evening

 

Accepting your love

 

The song was written by you.

 

Do you understand or not?

 

He kept talking about it;

 

 

 

forget it now

 

Sometimes you are trapped

 

Forget that too;

 

 

 

Do it now love from my shadow,

 

Ummati on your body

 

From my shadow;

 

Shadow is not inert, not conscious,

 

It has no past, no future;

 

My shadow clings to you

 

No hope is unfulfilled;

 

 

 

Also

 

of my existence

 

Only hope

 

Will you complete the future?



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 15/03/2024
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment