Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 23 July 2021

ચાલ વણઝાર


 

 ચાલ  વણઝાર 

----------------


ભલે રાહ અણજાણ 

ફરી એકવાર 

ચાલ વણઝાર ,


ભલે હોય મંઝિલ અણજાણ 

તારે નથી થોભવાનું 

નસીબ તારે 

અવિરત ચાલવાનું  ;


જે રણ ને 

નથી કોઈ આકાશ કે તારા ,

તે રણ ની રેત પર 

તારે છે સૂવાનું  ;


સળગતા સૂરજ નીચે 

ધખ-ધખતા ધોમ માં ,

બળબળતી રેત પર 

તારે નસીબ 

પગ પર પગ ઉપાડવાનું 

બસ ચાલતા રહેવાનું 


------------------------

Translated  :  09 April 2021

Posted        :  23 July 2021

Hindi          :  25 Jan 2018

चलदो फिर से कारवां


=================================

Even if waiting unknown

 

Once again

 

Come on,

 

 

 

Even if the destination is unknown

 

You don't have to stop

 

good luck to you

 

to walk unceasingly;

 

 

 

The desert

 

No sky or stars,

 

On the sands of that desert

 

You have to sleep;

 

 

 

Under the burning sun

 

In the din,

 

On quicksand

 

good luck to you

 

Lifting feet on feet

 

Just keep going.



------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 14/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment