Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 July 2021

આવશે કેવી સવાર ?


 

 

આવશે કેવી સવાર  ?

---------------------------

આવશે એક સવાર જયારે 

આંખ નહીં ઉઘડે ;

મારી 

અને મને જે ચાહે છે , તે સહુ ની 

આવશે એવીજ એક સવાર ;

પણ 

એ આવશે ત્યાં દુનિયા ફરી જશે ,

ઝાડો ઢળી ને લોથ થાશે 

ધરતી કોન્ક્રીટ થી ઢંકાશે ;


શું કાલ સવારે પંખીઓ ગાશે ?


હશે ઘરો બારી વિનાના ,

સુરજ ના કિરણો પ્રવેશ નહિ પામે !


બેટા ,

તારા માટે , મારી પાસે 

સહાનુભૂતિ સિવાય કશું નથી 

પણ 

તારા સંતાનો ના ભાવિ 

શું દુઃખ દર્દ થી ભર્યા હશે  ?

એ વિચાર  થી દુઃખી છું આજે ,

એમને હું ખુબ ચાહું છું  ;


તારી પુત્રીઓ , પ્રપુત્રીઓ પર 

આવનારી બધી કાલ નો ભાર છે ,

ચાલતા ચાલતા 

એમના પગ જરૂર લડખડાશે ;

શું એમની જિંદગી 

એક અવિરત સંઘર્ષ થઇ 

રહી જશે ?

તું શું એમની રક્ષા કરી શકીશ ?

રક્ષા 

આવનારા 

તુફાનો થી ,

આંધીઓ થી ,

પ્રલય થી ,

અગ્નિકાંડો થી ,

ગરમી થી ,

દુનિયા ને ડુબાવનાર વર્ષા થી ?


શું તું એમને બચાવી શકીશ ?


મારી તો પ્રભુ ને એકજ  પ્રાર્થના છે ,

જો આવનારી દુનિયા 

મારી કલ્પના જેવીજ હોય 

તો મને 

પુનર્જન્મ થી બચાવજે 

------------------------------

Translated ( 19 Feb 2021 ) from Hindi, 

दुनिया बदल जाएँगी   


From original English  :    Tomorrow  /    dt 19 April  1985  :

 My observation :

What I envisaged ( before I heard of Global Warming ), seems so valid after passage of 36 years !



======================================================================


How will the morning come?

 

There will come a morning when

 

The eye will not open;

 

my

 

And all who love me

 

A dawn will come;

 

Also

 

When it comes, the world will turn again.

 

The bush will fall and rot

 

The earth will be covered with concrete;

 

 

 

Will the birds sing tomorrow morning?

 

 

 

Houses will be windowless,

 

The sun's rays will not enter!

 

 

 

beta,

 

For you, I have

 

Nothing but sympathy

 

Also

 

The future of your children

 

Will the grief be filled with pain?

 

I am saddened by that thought today,

 

I love them very much;

 

On your daughters, granddaughters

 

All future tomorrows are burdened,

 

walking walking

 

Their feet will need to fight;

 

What is their life?

 

A ceaseless struggle ensued

 

will remain

 

Can you protect them?

 

protection

 

to come

 

from storms,

 

from storms,

 

from the flood,

 

from fires,

 

from the heat,

 

From the rain that drowned the world?

 

 

 

Can you save them?

 

 

 

I have only one prayer to the Lord,

 

If the world to come

 

Just like my imagination

 

so me

 

Save from rebirth.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 15/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment