Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 29 July 2021

જમાના થી કેમ છૂપાવું ?


 

જમાના  થી  કેમ  છૂપાવું  ?

-------------------------------


શું ગીત ગાઉં ?

મારા હર  ગીત માં 

ભર્યો મેં 

સ્વપ્નો નો સંસાર  ;


ગીતો પણ એવી વસંત ના 

જે મારી 

વિરાન વાટ માં ન સંભળાયા ,

મારી સાથે શું વેર છે 

વસંત ને  ?


જો ગાઉં 

બનાવી કવિતો ના ગીત 

તો જમાનો સાંભળી લેશે ,

તને કર્યો 

અને કરુંછું હજુ 

તે પ્યાર 

જમાના  થી  કેમ  છૂપાવું  ?


================

Translated : 12 April 2021

Posted      : 29 July 2021

Hindi        :  08 Jan 2018

ज़माना सुन लेगा

  

=================================

What song should I sing?

 

In my song

 

I filled

 

A world of dreams;

 

 

 

The songs are also of such a spring

 

which my

 

Unheard in the desolate valley,

 

What's wrong with me?

 

Is it spring?

 

 

 

If I sing

 

Song of made poems

 

So the times will listen,

 

did you

 

And still do

 

Love it

 

Why hide from the times?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 14/03/2024

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment