Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 14 July 2021

મને જરૂર જોઈ શકીશ


 

મને  જરૂર  જોઈ  શકીશ  

----------------

તને 

રાત નું અંધારું દેખાય છે ?

જો દેખાય 

તો જરૂર હું પણ દેખાઈશ ,

મારો રંગ પણ શ્યામ છે 

રાત ના રંગ જેવો  ;


પણ તને હું નહિ દેખાઉં ,

તારી આંખો પર 

કુટુંબ - કબીલા ની જવાબદારી નો 

પડદો પડ્યો છે  ;


મને જોવો હોય તો 

પડદો ઉઠાવ ,

ઘડી બેઘડી 

દિવસ ના ઉજિયારા ને છોડી 

રાત ના અંધારા ને લપેટી લે ,

તો 

મને જરૂર જોઈ શકીશ 


================

Translated :

Gujarati  >  25 March 2021


Hindi      >  09 June 2019  

जरूर देख पाओगी  




English  >  19 May 1964



================================

To you

 

See the darkness of the night?

 

If seen

 

Then I will appear too,

 

My complexion is also dark

 

like the color of the night;

 

 

 

But you don't see me

 

on your eyes

 

No. Responsibility of Family - Clan

 

The curtain has fallen;

 

 

 

If I want to see

 

lift the veil,

 

Hour by hour

 

Leave the daylight

 

Wrap the darkness of the night,

 

So

 

I can see the need.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 15/03/2024
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment