Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 23 July 2021

તરંગો ઉઠે છે

 

તરંગો  ઉઠે  છે 

===========


રહી રહી ને 

કર્યાં કરે ઘા ,

એવું નસીબ મારુ 

કેમ કરી એને સંવારુ  ?


રહી રહી ને 

જળ - જીવન માં ,

દરિયા - દિલ માં ,

તરંગો ઉઠે છે ,

ઉઠે છે , ને સમે છે  ;


નસીબ ,

હજુ કેટલા જુલૂમ બાકી છે  ?

પણ ખૂદ પર કરતો રહું જુલૂમ જે 

તેનો કોઈ અંત નથી  !


દિવસ ના અજવાળા માં 

દેખાતો નથી જે દુશ્મન ,

મને 

રાત ના અંધારા માં 

એકલો જોઈ 

ઘેરે છે  


===================================== 

Translated :   09 April 2021

Posted       :   23 July  2021

Hindi         :  05 Feb 2018

लहरे


=================================================

Staying

 

do the wound,

 

Such luck

 

Why did you take care of it?

 

 

 

Staying

 

In aquatic life,

 

In the heart of the sea,

 

waves rise,

 

Gets up, sleeps;

 

 

 

luck,

 

How much oppression is left?

 

But I keep oppressing myself

 

There is no end to it!

 

 

 

In broad daylight

 

The enemy that cannot be seen,

 

me

 

In the dark of night

 

Seen alone

 

Surrounds.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 14/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment