Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 15 July 2021

તને હું પસંદ છું ?


 

તને   હું  પસંદ   છું  ?

=============


તું તો એજ માગશે 

જે મને ગમે છે  ;


પણ જો હું કહું કે ,

"  તું જ મને ગમે છે  " ,

તો શું 

મારા અસ્તિત્વ ને મિટાવી 

તારી જાત ને અલગ કરીશ ?


નહિ કરી શકે  !

મારા થી જે સહન ન થાય 

તે તને પણ અસહ્ય થશે !


ક્યારેક તો કરી જો 

જે તને ખુદ ને પસંદ હોય  ;


લે પૂછી લઉ ,

"  તને 

હું પસંદ છું  ? 


=====================

Translated >  30 March 2021


Hindi > 

क्या करोगी मुझे पसंद ?    [  11 Aug 2018  ]


=========================================================================

You will ask for the same

 

which I like;

 

 

 

But if I say,

 

"You're the one I like",

 

so what

 

Eradicate my existence

 

Will separate yourself?

 

 

 

Can't do it!

 

Which is not tolerated by me

 

It will be unbearable for you too!

 

 

 

Sometimes if done

 

Which you like yourself;

 

 

 

ask,

 

"You

 

i like.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment