Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 15 July 2021

તારા હોઠો ને અડવા

 


તારા  હોઠો  ને  અડવા  

-------------------------------


હજાર વાત યાદ આવે છે ,

થંભી ઘડી બેઘડી ,

પવન માં ઉડી જાય છે ;


પણ હતી તારી છબિ જેમાં 

એ વાત ને પકડી !

છબી પણ કેવી ?

અરે ,

ઢળતા સૂરજ ના કિરણો ને 

ગમે તેવી  !


પીપળા ના પાંદડાઓ માં થી 

લપાતા છુપાતા 

આવે કિરણો ,

તારા ગાલ ને અડવા 

જાણે ધૂપ છાંવ 

રમતા કિરણો  ;


તારા હસીન હોઠો ને અડવા 

આજ પણ તરસું છું  !

==============

Translated  :  03 April 2021


Hindi  :  

तेरे लबो को छू ने     [  24  July  2018  ]


=======================================================================

I remember a thousand things,

 

Slowly, slowly,

 

Blows away in the wind;

 

 

 

But there was your image in it

 

Hold that thing!

 

How is the image?

 

Hey,

 

To the rays of the falling sun

 

Whatever!

 

 

 

From the leaves of the cask

 

Hiding

 

come rays,

 

Hold your cheek

 

Like incense

 

Playing Rays;

 

 

 

Close your smiling lips

 

Even today I am thirsty!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 14/03/2024
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment