Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 19 July 2021

રાત થી લાબું સપનું


 

રાત  થી  લાબું  સપનું  

===============


એક વ્હેલી સવારે આવી 

નિંદર માં થી જગાડી ,

તેં પૂછ્યું  ,

"  તારે શું જોઈએ છે ?  "


પરોવી 

આંખ માં તારી, આંખ મારી 

મેં કહ્યું ,

"  આવ્યું તને જે સપનું રાતે ,

મારે તો એજ જોઈએ ,

આપી શકીશ ? 


કેમ ચૂપ રહી ?


આપી દે મારું 

રાત થી લાબું સપનું  ;


આપીશ તેવી રાહ માં ,

ઓઢી આભ ની ચાદર 

દરિયા પર  સૂતો છું  "

================

Translated : 09 Apr 2021 / Posted : 19 July 2021

From Hindi > 

क्यों चुप रही ?  (  14 Feb 2018 )



=========================================================================

A whale came in the morning

 

roused from slumber,

 

you asked

 

"What do you want?"

 

 

 

Parovi

 

Your eye, my eye

 

I said,

 

"The dream that came to you at night,

 

That's what I want

 

can you give

 

 

 

Why are you silent?

 

 

 

give me

 

A good dream from the night;

 

 

 

Waiting to give,

 

Odhi Abha Ni Chadar

 

sleeping on the sea"



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 14/03/2024
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment