Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 13 July 2021

આવુ છુ ફરી કાલ રાતે

 


 

આવુ છુ ફરી કાલ રાતે  

================


તને મળ્યા વર્ષો વીત્યા ,

યાદ છે ક્યાં ?

તારા મન માં વહેતી 

મંદાકિની ને કિનારે ,

તારા તન ને ઓવારે ;


યાદ છે ?

તારી આંખો માં ઉતર્યો ત્યારે 

કેવું હતું આભ માં , આછું અજ્વાળું ?

પછી રાત આવી 

મારા કમનસીબ ની વાત લાવી ;


દિશા અને દિગંત ની ચોકડી પર 

આજે પણ ઉભો છુ ;

નથી તું રાહ જોતી એવા અનેક રસ્તા માં 

ભટકું છુ ;


મારા  મન ની હરેક ગલી માં ખંડેર છે ,

ધરા ને ધ્રુજાવી ગયેલ ધરતીકંપ ના 

અવશેષ છે ;


હરેક ખંડેર  સામે , રહી ઉભો 

પૂછું છુ :


" શું રહેતી હતી અહીં , ક્યારેય , કોઈ 

ઇન્દ્ર ની મેનકા  ? "


ત્યારે ખંડેરો માં પડઘા પડે છે ,

કહે છે ;


" રહેતી તો નથી ,

પણ રોજ રાતે જરૂર આવી, કોઈ કન્યા,

દિપક પ્રગટાવે છે ,

નમાવી માથું જપે છે, 

 :  ઇન્દ્ર , મારા ઇન્દ્ર  : "


પરોઢિયું થતાં દિપક બુઝે ત્યારે ,

" આવું છુ ફરી કાલ રાતે " 

કહી , ધૂમ્ર શિખા જેમ 

આભ માં ઉડી જાય છે 


================== 

Translated ( 24 Feb 2021 )

From Hindi > 

आउंगी कल रात फिर  ( 21 July 2019 ) 


================================================

It's been years since I met you,

 

Do you remember where?

 

Flowing in your mind

 

On the shores of Mandakini,

 

Over your body;

 

 

 

Do you remember ?

 

When it landed in your eyes

 

How was it in the aura, dim light?

 

Then came the night

 

Bringing up my unfortunate ;

 

 

 

At the crossroads of direction and horizon

 

I am still standing today;

 

You are not waiting in many ways

 

I wander;

 

There are ruins in every street of my mind,

 

Earthquake that shook Dhara

 

The remainder is ;

 

 

 

Against every ruin, stand still

 

I ask:

 

 

 

"What lived here, ever, anyone

 

Indra's Maneka? "

 

 

 

Then echoes in the ruins,

 

says;

 

 

 

"If not,

 

But every night I needed, some girl,

 

lights the lamp,

 

bowed head and chanted,

 

 : Indra, my Indra : "

 

 

 

At dawn, when Deepak extinguished,

 

"I'll be back tomorrow night"

 

Kahi, like a dark peak

 

Flies in aura.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 15/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment