Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 July 2021

તને કોણ પ્યાર કરશે ?



તને કોણ પ્યાર કરશે ?

---------------------------

નથી કરતો જેટલો તને પ્યાર 

તેથી અદકો 

કરું તારી છબી ને ;

મેં પોતે બનાવી છે ને  !


હતી જેવી તારી કલ્પના 

તેવીજ બનાવી છે ;


સંપૂર્ણ , અલૌકિક તારી છબી 

મને ચાહે છે ,

અવગણી મારી અગણિત ખામીઓ 

છબી મને જ ચાહે છે ;

તું તો  કહેતી હતી ને,

" ગાંડા , 

તને કોણ પ્યાર કરશે ? 


કહું તને ?


 " તું બહુ ડાહી 

પણ છબી બનાવી મેં ગાંડી  " 

-------------------------------

Translated ( 17 Feb 2921 ) from original Hindi,

तेरी छवि से प्यार है

https://poemshn.blogspot.com/2019/09/blog-post_20.html


=========================================================================

I don't love you as much

 

So adko

 

I paint your image;

 

I made it myself!

 

 

 

It was like your imagination

 

That is how it is made;

 

 

 

The perfect, ethereal image of thee

 

love me

 

Ignore my countless flaws

 

Image loves me;

 

You were saying, right?

 

"Crazy,

 

Who will love you?

 

 

 

tell you

 

 

 

 "You are too old

 

But I created the image of Gandi"


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 15/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment