Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 13 July 2021

પાછો ફરી જા


 

 

પાછો  ફરી  જા 

-----------------


આ વર્ષે પણ 

જેવું હર  વર્ષ હતું , બધું તેવું જ   છે ,

જેમકે વાદળો ,

વાદળો થી વરસતું પાણી ,

પાણી ના ઉડતા છાંટા ;

પણ આ વર્ષે 

નથી આંખો માં નૂર , નથી દિલ માં કરાર ,

જાણે મારા અરમાનો એ 

કર્યો છે નસીબ સાથે , કોઈ કરાર !


છોડી તડપવાનું 

કરી લીધો છે , હાર નો સ્વિકાર  ;


એક એવો પણ જમાનો હતો જયારે 

જોઈ આભ માં વાદળ - વણઝાર ,

દિલે - દરિયા માં એક ભરતી આવતી ,

અતીત ના ઓવારે થી 

ભુલાતી જતી યાદો ને , તાણી લાવતી ;


આજે તો દરિયા - દિલ માં 

રહી રહી ઉઠે છે , પાણી ના પરપોટા ;


મારા અંગ અંગ માં સળવળે છે 

Herpes ની નાગણ ,

આંગળીઓ માં પગ ની , ફરી ફરી ને ડંખે છે 

Herpes ની નાગણ ;


નથી રહી ભુતકાળ માં હિમ્મત કે પૂછે :

" ભાઈ , કેમ છે તને ? "


નાગણ કહે છે ભાવિ ને મારા ,

"  પાછો ફરી જા ,

નથી અહીં કોઈ તારી જગા ,

આ રાફડો મારો છે  "

=======================

Translated ( 03 March 2021 )

From Hindi >  

बीती हुई कल को तो भुला दिया  ( 04 July 2019 )


--------------------------------------------------------

Written as an expression of my misplaced senses , after 10 weeks of Herpes which has left me depressed - and , which , I am trying to overcome as best as I can


======================================================================

This year too

 

As it was every year, everything is the same.

 

like clouds,

 

raining water from the clouds,

 

splashes of water;

 

But this year

 

No light in the eyes, no agreement in the heart,

 

As if my dreams are

 

Made with luck, no contract!

 

 

 

to yearn to leave

 

Have done, admit defeat;

 

 

 

There was a time when

 

A cloud in the aura of sight,

 

Dile - A tide comes in the sea,

 

From the past

 

Forgetting memories, bringing tension;

 

 

 

Today, the sea is in the heart

 

The bubbles of water keep rising;

 

My body moves from limb to limb

 

Herpes infection,

 

Stinging in the toes, again and again

 

Herpes infection;

 

 

 

Not having the courage to ask in the past:

 

"Brother, how are you?"

 

 

 

Nagan says my future,

 

"Go back,

 

There is no one here for you,

 

This raft is mine."


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 15/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment