Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 23 July 2021

હું આવી ગઈ છું


 

 હું  આવી  ગઈ  છું 

===========


તું આવી ખરી 

પણ જરા મોડી મોડી ,

રાહ તો હતી કે 

ઉષા ખીલે તે પહેલા 

તું આવીશ  ;


જો તારા માટે શું લાવ્યો છું  !


ચંપા ની કળીઓ પર જે 

ગુંજતા ' તા ભમરા ,

બનાવી હાર એ કળીઓ નો 

હાથ માં પકડી 

મારી ઝૂંપડી ને દરવાજે ઉભો છું  ,


પહોંચે નજર ત્યાં સુધી 

પગદંડીઓ વનરાઈ ની 

નિહાળું છું  ;


વિચારું છું ,

તૂ આવશે જયારે 

પાયલ માં , 

વસંત નું ગીત લાવીશ  ?


કેવી હશે તારી આભા  ?

ગુલાબ ની પાંખડીઓ પર 

ચમકતા 

ઝાકળ ના ટીપા જેવી  ?


પણ જંગલ ની કેડીઓ 

ચૂપ હતી ,

હતા ખાલી 

મારા સુમસામ દિલ ના 

ખંડેરો માં ઘૂમતા ,

મારા જ વિચારો ના પડઘા  ;


આવતા આવતા 

તે બહુજ મોડું કર્યું ,

જયારે મારી અધઃ ખુલી 

આંખો ને તારા હોઠ થી ચૂમી 

ત્યારે 

જાણે તૂ સપના માં બોલી ,


"  હું આવી ગઈ છું  "


==========================

Translated :  09 April 2021

Posted      :  23 July 2021

Hindi        :  22 Feb 2018 

मैं आ गई हूँ !  

 


================================


You really came

 

But a little too late,

 

The wait was that

 

Before Usha blooms

 

you will come

 

 

 

What have I brought for you!

 

 

 

J on the buds of Champa

 

humming bumblebees,

 

The necklace is made of buds

 

hold in hand

 

Standing at the door of my hut,

 

 

 

As far as the eye can see

 

Trails of Vanarai

 

I am watching;

 

 

 

thinking,

 

when you come

 

In Payal,

 

Will I bring a song of spring?

 

 

 

How will your aura be?

 

On rose petals

 

Shining

 

Like a drop of dew?

 

 

 

But the paths of the forest

 

was silent

 

were empty

 

No to my empty heart

 

wandering in the ruins,

 

Echoes of my own thoughts;

 

coming and going

 

It was too late,

 

When my half opened

 

Kiss the eyes with your lips

 

then

 

As if you spoke in a dream,

 

 

 

"I'm here"



-----------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 14/03/2024

---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment