Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 15 July 2021

હતો જેવો , છે જ તેવો


 

 

હતો  જેવો  ,  છે જ  તેવો  

===============


ક્યાં ગયું તારું રૂપ  ?

ક્યાં મારી જવાની  ?

આજ તો 

આભ માં ગરજે વાદળ 

'ને જમીન પર 

દરિયા ના મોજા  ;


હો'ત અહીં જો આજ તું 

મારી આંખ માં પરૉવી આંખ 

જોત ,

તારું રૂપ થીજી ગયું ,

મારી જવાની ગઈ ;


પણ મારો પ્રેમ આજ પણ 

હતો જેવો , છે જ તેવો  ;


ગઈકાલ રાતે 

સપનો માં મળી નહિ 

એની ફરિયાદ કો ' ને કરું  ?


જો મળવા માગે તારું મન 

તો આવ 

સમંદર ની ગરજતી લહેર પર 

ઉભો છું 


============ 

Translated  :  04 April 2021


Hindi :  

मेरा प्यार आज भी कायम है !   [  24  July  2018  ]


======================================================================

Where did your face go?

 

Where do I go?

 

today

 

Thunder cloud in aura

 

' on the ground

 

the waves of the sea;

 

 

 

If you were here today

 

A blind eye in my eye

 

seeing,

 

Your form froze,

 

I went to go;

 

 

 

But my love even today

 

As it was, it is as it is;

 

 

 

last night

 

Not found in dreams

 

To whom should I complain?

 

 

 

If your mind wants to meet

 

so come

 

On the roaring waves of the ocean

 

am standing.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 14/03/2024
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment