Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 13 July 2021

હું એક વાદળ અભાગી

 

 

 હું  એક  વાદળ  અભાગી  

--------------------------------


આંસુઓ થી આંખો ભર્યું 

હું વાદળ એવું ,

વરસી ના જાઉં  !


જાણું છું 

બરાબર જાણું છું ,

રણ માં પાંગરેલ 

એવી તું વેલ ,

તને રાહ મારા આંસૂઓની ,

તને તરસતી જોઈ 

વરસી જવાની  ;


પણ હું એક 

વાદળ અભાગી ,

જાણે છાયા વિના ની ધુમ્રશિખા ,

તને કેમ કરી ઢાંકું  ?


પછેડી પ્રેમ ની 

કેમ કરી ઓઢાડું  ?

=============

Translated  (  24 March 2021 )


From Hindi > 

पर मैं कैसा बादल  [ 10 June 2019 ]


From English  >

A Lonely Cloud  [  03 Feb 1959  ] 


=================================

Eyes filled with tears

 

I am like a cloud,

 

Do not go to Varsi!

 

 

 

I know

 

know right

 

Stranded in the desert

 

Well you are,

 

You wait for my tears,

 

I saw you thirsty

 

to pass away;

 

 

 

But I am one

 

the cloud disappeared,

 

Like a shadowless smokestack,

 

Why cover you?

 

 

 

Backward love

 

Why curry?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 15/03/2024

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No comments:

Post a Comment