Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 13 July 2021

જિંદગી તારી છે


 

જિંદગી  તારી   છે 

-------------------

મારા તો માટી ના પગ છે ,

ઇન્દ્ર શાનો ?

ઇન્દ્રિયો થી વધુ ઉણપ છે 

છતાં જીવું છુ !


તું પૂછે તો કહું 

ન પૂછે તો પણ કહું ,

તું મારી છો , ફક્ત મારી છો ;

હું તારો છુ 

તારા સિવાય , નથી કોઈનો ;

આંખો થી મિલાવી આંખ તારી ,

તેં તો 

જમાના ને દીધો જાકારો ;

ગણકાર્યું નહિ કે 

તને ચાહનેવાળા હજારો 

તારે પગે પડવા , પડાપડી કરે છે !


મારી ક્યાં હિમ્મત કે 

ઉઠાવી નજર તારા પાયલ  થી 

તારો ચહેરો નિહાળું  ?


ગોરા તારા ગાલ  પર 

એક કાળો તલ થવા તરસું ?


ઉપર ઉઠતી નજરો મારી 

જયારે ,

દામન પર જઈ અટકી તારા ,

ત્યારે હોઠ ફફડ્યા ,


"  ઉમ્ર ભલે હોય મારી ,

   જિન્દગી છે તારી "

===========

translated ( 25 Feb 2021 )

From:

Hindi > 

ज़माने से आँखे मोड़ ली , ( 19 July 2019 )



English > 

"  Only  You "  (  01  May  1980  )        


===============================

I have feet of clay,

 

What is Indra?

 

There is more deficiency than the senses

 

But I live!

 

 

 

If you ask, tell me

 

Even if you don't ask, tell me.

 

You are mine, only mine;

 

i am yours

 

Except you, no one;

 

eye to eye,

 

so you

 

Call the times;

 

Did not consider that

 

Thousands of people who love you

 

Falling at your feet, clapping!

 

 

 

Where is my courage?

 

Look up from your feet

 

Do you see your face?

 

White on your cheeks

 

Thirsty to be a black sesame?

 

 

 

I looked up

 

when,

 

Go to Daman and stop.

 

Then the lips fluttered,

 

 

 

"No matter how old I am,

 

   life is yours"



----------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 15/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment