Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 July 2021

ક્યાં સુધી તારી રાહ જોઉં ?

 

ક્યાં સુધી તારી રાહ જોઉં  ?

-------------------------------

સ્વપ્નો , ફક્ત સવ્પ્નો 

એક પછી અનેક 

ધૂંધળા , અસ્પષ્ટ સવ્પ્નો ;

જે હતા સુંદર સોહામણા 

તે તો આભ માં ઉડી ગયા :


અંતરમાં ઘુમરાતા ધુમ્મસ માં 

જાણે પરીઓ નાચે છે ;

પરી જેવું એક પતંગિયું 

આવી બેઠું 

મારી આંખો ની પાંપણ પર 

અને ગણગણ્યું ;


" તું ક્યારે આવે છે  ?

લખ્યું જે વિધિએ તારા ભાગ્ય માં 

હું જ છું તે સપનું ,

ક્યાં સુધી તારી રાહ જોઉં  ?  "


પછી ધોમ ધખ્યો 

'ને ધુમ્મસ વિખરાયું ;


ક્યાં છો તું , પ્રિયે ?

કાશ !

જો હું પણ કોઈ ના મન નું સ્વ્પ્ન હોત 

તો 

કેવું સારું  થાત  ?


=============

Translated ( 20 Feb 2021 ) from :


Hindi  

कहाँ तक तेरी राह तकती रहूं ? ( 17 Sept 2019 )



English

Dreams   (  26  Feb  1956 )


================================================

Dreams, just dreams

 

One after another

 

hazy, vague dreams;

 

Which was beautiful

 

He flew away in a flash:

 

 

 

In the mist swirling in the distance

 

As fairies dance;

 

A butterfly like an angel

 

sat like this

 

On the eyelids of my eyes

 

and murmured ;

 

 

 

"When are you coming?

 

Wrote the ritual in your destiny

 

I am the dream,

 

How long will I wait for you? "

 

 

 

Then took a bath

 

'The fog dispersed;

 

 

 

where are you dear

 

Alas!

 

If I too were a dream of someone's mind

 

So

 

How good would that be?


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 15/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No comments:

Post a Comment