Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 13 July 2021

આજ પણ મારી રાધા છો



આજ  પણ  મારી  રાધા  છો 

----------------------------------


ઘર ઘર માં વસે છે છબી 

રામ ની -  કૃષ્ણ ની -  મહાવીર ની ,

ઘર ના ખૂણે થી 

વાતો પ્રેમ ની કરે છે ;


મને યાદ છે 

તારા ઘર નું એ મંદિર 

જ્યાં કૃષ્ણ ની છબી નહિ 

મૂર્તિ હતી ;


તને યાદ છે એ દિવસ 

જયારે મારો હાથ પકડી 

મંદિર પાસે લઇ ગઈ ,

'ને જેવું કમાડ ખોલ્યું 

તેવીજ બંસી ગૂંજી  ?


ઉતાર્યો તેં 

કૃષ્ણ મૂર્તિ ના ગળા માં વિંટેલ 

હાર પારિજાત નો ,

નાખી મારા ગળા માં બોલી ,


" આજથી મને તારી રાધા માનજે ,

સુર - સ્વરાવલી ની બાંસુરી છે સાક્ષી ,

આજથી , 

તુંજ મારો કૃષ્ણ છો "  ;


વહાણાં વાયા વર્ષો ના છતાં ,

ગુંજે છે આજતક , કાન માં મારા ,

એ શબ્દ તારા ;


હું પણ પહેરાવું છુ તને 

હજુ રોજ રાતે ,

બનાવી હાર , મારા હાથ નો ,

તું 

આજ પણ આરાધ્ય છો 

આજ પણ મારી રાધા છો 

===================

 Translated ( 01 March 2021 )

From Hindi > 

तू आज से , मेरा कृष्ण है  ( 09 July 2019 )


=========================================================================

Image of the house living in the house

 

Rama's - Krishna's - Mahavir's,

 

From the corner of the house

 

Talks of love;

 

 

 

i remember

 

That temple of your house

 

Where there is no image of Krishna

 

There was an idol;

 

 

 

Do you remember that day?

 

When you hold my hand

 

took to the temple,

 

Opened the closet

 

Bansi gunji like that?

 

 

 

You took off

 

Whirled around the neck of the Krishna idol

 

Har Parijat no,

 

Naki spoke in my throat,

 

 

 

"Consider me your Radha from today,

 

The flute of sur-swaravali is the witness,

 

from today,

 

You are my Krishna ";

 

Despite the wasted years,

 

It still rings in my ears,

 

That word is yours;

 

 

 

I want to wear you too

 

still every night,

 

Make a necklace, of my hands,

 

you

 

You are adorable even today

 

You are my Radha even today.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 15/03/2024

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  

No comments:

Post a Comment