Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 24 June 2020

આજે પણ લાગે તું એવી

કરું શું  ?

જો કરું પહેલા સરવાળો 
તો 
આવે હવે જે સત્યાવીશ 
તેમાં ઉમેરું સાંઠ 
ને 
પાર કરું સત્યાશી  ;

પણ હજુ 
હું તારા પ્રેમ નો પ્રત્યાશી ,

તેથી જ તો કરું  બાદબાકી 
સત્યાવીશ માં થી કરું બાદ સાત  !

આજે પણ લાગે તું એવી
દેખી 'તી સહુ પ્રથમ તેવી   
વિસ વરસ ની ,
મારા મન માં સદા રમે જે 
છવિ સારસી ની ;

==================
25  June  2020

==================================================================
Even Today You Feel Like This

 

What to do

 

Sum before doing if

So

Let me prove it now

Let me add to that

to

Par Karu Satyashi ;

 

But still

I am a lover of your love,

 

That's why I subtract

Satyaveesh after doing seven!

 

Even today you feel like this

It looks like the first time

twenty years,

Always play in my mind

Image of Sarasi;


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 06/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment