Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 9 November 2021

તને શું મળ્યું ?


 


તું આવી ,

વિરાન રણ માં જાણે 

ઘેઘૂર ઘટા લઇ 

બહાર આવી ;


આછાં , આડા , તારા સ્મિત થી ,

હૃદય માં , હજાર અરમાનો ના 

તૂફાન લાવી ;


હોઠો તારા 

અડાડી હોઠ ને મારા ,

અમૃત ના જાણે 

અકલ્પ્ય જામ લાવી ;


લઇ મારુ દિલ 

તને શું મળ્યું ?

તું જાણે  !


હું તો એટલું જાણું ,

મને  તો 

વિરહ નું દર્દ મળ્યું  !

==================

 Posted  :  09  Nov  2021

Translated  :  06  June  2021

Hindi  :  05  May  1959

आ गये हो तुम


========================================================================

You Came

 

Like In A Desolate Desert

 

Take It Less Often

 

Came Out;

 

 

 

Lightly, Horizontally, From Your Smile,

 

In The Heart, There Are A Thousand Wishes

 

Brought A Storm;

 

 

 

Your Lips

 

Open Lips My

 

Amrit Does Not Know

 

Unthinkable Jam Brought ;

 

 

 

Take My Heart

 

What Did You Get

 

You Know!

 

 

 

All I Know Is,

 

To Me

 

I Got The Pain Of Love!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 26/03/2024

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment