Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 9 November 2021

પછી અમાસ આવે


 

આજ ઉગ્યો ચાંદ પૂનમ નો 

સમંદર ના , ચંચળ જળ માં 

પડ્યું પ્રતિબિંબ ,

' ને ભરતી આવી ;


મારા દિલ - દરિયા ના 

પાણી ઊંડા ,

ભેટવા ચાંદ ને 

માંડે ગરજવા  ;


પછી અમાસ આવે ,

અંધારી , કાળી , રાત ને લાવે ,

બની પ્રચંડ પ્રેમ - પિપાસા ,

અમાવાસ ની ભરતી લાવે  !


બની વ્યાકૂળ 

પ્રાણ છેડે સૂર વિરહ ના ,

ધીમે ધીમે , જાય ઓલવાતા ,

દિપ રંગ મહેલ ના ,

જયારે કાળી ઓઢણી પહેરી 

અમાસ આવે 

========================

Posted  :  09  Nov  2021

Translated  :  06  June  2021

Hindi  :  03 March 1957  (Lawrence -  Kansas )

अमास के अँधेरे


=============================================================

Then comes Amas

 

Aaj Ugyo Chand Poonam no

 

In the choppy waters of the ocean

 

fallen reflection,

 

' came the tide;

 

 

 

My heart - no sea

 

water deep,

 

Embrace the moon

 

Mande Garjava ;

 

 

Then we come,

 

Bring on the dark, black, night,

 

Became a great love-lust,

 

Bring the tide of Amavas!

 

 

become anxious

 

At the end of the breath, there is no sound,

 

Slowly, fading away,

 

of Dip Rang Mahal,

 

When wearing a black robe

 

Come to us.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 07/03/2024

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment