Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 25 November 2021

ક્યાં છે મંઝિલ મારી ?


 

પચાસ પર વિત્યા પાંચ ,

એક પછી એક આવ્યા, 

હું ગણતો રહ્યો 

વરસો ,

એક ની પાછળ એક ભાગ્યા ;


ક્યાં છે મંઝિલ મારી ?

લાગે છે 

અડધે રસ્તે પડ્યો ભૂલો  !


પણ હજુ શરિર નો સાથ છે ,

એને લડખડાવા ની 

હજુ થોડી વાર છે ;


પણ થાક્યો છે હવે 

અસ્વાર આતમ નો ,

નિરાશા કહે સાંસો ને ,

" હવે તો થોભ ,

હવે તો પાંખ ફડફડાવવા નું 

બંધ કર ,

હવે જો કરે કોઈ દૂર થી 

આવાજ ,

સાંભળ્યું , ના સાંભળ્યું કરી 

દૂર થી પાછો વળી જા ,


બોલ્યો હતો જે આજતક 

શબ્દો ને ,

હવા માં ઉડવા દે ,

ખામોશ રહે , ધરી લે મૌન ,

કરી લે આંખ બંધ  ;


હવે તારે નથી જોવો 

કોઈ રસ્તો ,

ન કોઈ મંઝિલ તારી રાહ જોવે  


=============

Posted  :  25  Nov  2021

Translated  :   08  June  2021

Hindi  :  01  July  1988

कहाँ है मंजिल ?


=====================================================================

Where is My Destination?

 

Five spent on fifty,

 

came one after another,

 

I kept counting

 

years,

 

One ran after another;

 

 

 

Where is my destination?

 

seems

 

Half way mistakes!

 

 

 

But still with the body,

 

To fight it

 

There is still some time;

 

 

 

But tired now

 

of Aswar Atam,

 

Desperation calls the breath,

 

"Now stop,

 

Now to flap the wings

 

turn off

 

Now if someone does it from a distance

 

accommodation,

 

Heard, not heard

 

turn away from afar,

 

who spoke today

 

to words,

 

let fly in the air,

 

be silent, be silent,

 

Close your eyes;

 

 

 

Now you don't see

 

no way

 

No destination awaits you.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 07/03/2024

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment