Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 25 November 2021

બની ના શક્યા હમ-સફર


 

આંખો બંધ કરી , ન કરી ,

' ને તને 

મન - પટલ પર જોઈ ;


મને શું ખબર 

આંખો થી મારી મિલાવી નજરો તારી ,

ક્યારે તું આવી, ક્યારે તું દિલ માં ઉતરી ,

ક્યાં જઈ , ગઈ છૂપાઈ ?


દૂર થી તો તે 

બહુ સતાવ્યો મને ,

ક્યારેક તો પાસે આવી 

હો'ત પંપાળ્યો  !


જે તને મંજૂર, કબૂલ મને પણ ,

મને  મળ્યા ,

વિરહ ના દરિયા માં વિષાદ ના વમળ ,

ડૂબ્યો ક્યારેક તો ,ક્યારેક ઉઠ્યો ઉપર ;


તો તારી ઉપર વરસ્યા 

સળગતા અરમાનો ,

લાવારસ ની આગ માં ,

પીગળતા અફસાનો ;


બની ના શક્યા હમ-સફર 

તો શું  ?

હમ-નસિબ તો ખરાં  !


નથી મારા અતિત માં 

કહાની કોઈ ,

નથી તારા ભાવિ માં આવનારી 

હોની કોઈ  ;


સારું થયું 

આપણે રહ્યા , જમાના થી અણજાણ 

===========================

Posted  :  25  Nov  2021

Translated  :  09  June  2021

Hindi  :  29  May  1988

हमसफ़र न ही सही


=========================================

Couldn't be Hum-Safar

 

eyes closed, not

 

' to you

 

Mana - saw on the screen;

 

 

what do i know

 

Look at me with your eyes,

 

When did you come, when did you enter the heart,

 

Where did you go and hide?

 

 

 

From afar it is

 

hurt me a lot,

 

Sometimes it came

 

Be cute!

 

 

 

Who approves thee, admits me too,

 

i found

 

Whirlwind of sadness in the sea of ​​despair,

 

Sometimes it sank, sometimes it rose up;

 

 

 

So rain on you

 

burning dreams,

 

In the fire of Lavaras,

 

Melting Myths;

 

Couldn't be hum-safar

 

so what

 

Hum-luck, right!

 

 

 

Not in my excess

 

no story,

 

Not in your future

 

honi no ;

 

 

Well done

 

We remained, unaware of the times.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 07/03/2024

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment