Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 6 November 2021

મારી ચાંદની


 


હું મધુવન નો ચાંદ ,

મારો 

સિતારો વચ્ચે વાસ ;


મારી ચાંદની 

સુહાની રાત માં 

ક્યારેક હંસે 

તો વળી ક્યારેક 

ગુસ્સા માં ઝગડે  !


ચાંદની ચૂમે તારી મસ્ત જવાની ને ,

હું આભ માં તરસું ,

ઈર્ષા થી જળતો હું 

વાદળો વચ્ચે જઈ , 

છૂપાવું 

======================

Posted  :  07 Nov  2021

Translated  :  01 June 2021

Hindi  :  23  Aug  1956 ( Detroit  )

मेरी चांदनी


=======================================================================

I am the moon of Madhuvan,

 

my

 

Dwell among the stars;

 

 

 

my moonlight

 

In a sweet night

 

Sometimes laugh

 

Then again sometimes

 

Fight in anger!

 

 

 

The kiss of the moon is your pleasure,

 

I thirst in the aura,

 

I am jealous

 

go among the clouds,

 

to hide.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated in Google Translate - 07/03/2024
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment