Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 30 August 2013

હું કાળ છું



_________________________________________________________________________________

મારો અવાજ રૂંધાય છે

મારી કલ્પનાઓ મને પૂકારે છે
એ અગમ્ય સ્વર નો પ્રતિકાર કરવા ની મારામાં શક્તિ નથી

અને આ વાસ્તવિકતા  ,

એ મને મૃત્યુ પછી પણ નહિ છોડે  !

શાને માટે જીવવું એ સમજાતું નથી

" આજ " ને હું ગુમાવી ચૂક્યો છું
" આવતી કાલ " મારી હશે એમ હું કેમ કહી શકું  ?

જીવન નું ધ્યેય શું છે  ?
કોણ જાણે  ?

પ્રવૃત્તિ નો અર્થ શું છે  ?
અંત શું છે ?
મૃત્યુ ને ભેટવા નો  ?

ના , ના ,
એ કેમ બને  ?

આ મહા - પ્રવાહ કઈ તરફ ધસે છે , એ મને ખબર નથી !
કોઈને ખબર નથી  !

એ ક્યાંથી આવે છે એ પણ કોને ખબર છે  ?

એને જ પૂછી જોઈએ  .....


" અરે , તું કોણ છો  ? "

....  હું કાળ છું
      અનંત અને અનાદિ

      હું પ્રકૃતિ નો પ્રાણ છું
      હું શાશ્વત ચેતન છું

      હું મહા સંગીત છું -
      ઘૂઘવતા પૂર માં ,
      પંખી ના સૂર માં

      માનવ કલશોર માં પણ
      હું વિલસું છું

      શક્તિ નો
      હું ધ્યોતક છું  ;
      પ્રકાશ ને પ્રપાત માં ,
      અનિલ માં ને અનલ માં ,
      જલ માં અને સ્થલ માં ;

      હું સર્વ ની આખરી ગતિ છું  ;

      હું જ જીવન
      અને મૃત્યુ છું

     પ્રવૃત્તિ ની હું ગતિ છું
     અને
     નિવૃત્તિ ની સ્તિથી છું


------------------------------------

14  Feb  1952

================================================

My voice is hoarse

 

My imagination cries out to me

I have no strength to resist that incomprehensible voice

 

And this reality,

 

It will not leave me even after death!

 

Why to live is not understood

 

I have lost "today".

Why can I say that "tomorrow" will be mine?

 

What is the goal of life?

who knows  ?

 

What does activity mean?

What is the end?

To embrace death?

 

no no

Why does that happen?

 

I do not know which direction this great current is flowing!

No one knows!

 

Who knows where it comes from?

 

He should be asked...

 

"Hey, who are you?"

 

.... I am Kaal

      Infinite and eternal

 

      I am Prana of nature

      I am Eternal Consciousness

 

      I am Maha Sangeet -

      In the raging flood,

      In the song of a bird

 

      Even in human kalashore

      I am lazy

 

      Power no

      I am the light;

      Into the light,

      In Anil and Anil,

      In water and in space;

 

      I am the last motion of all;

 

      I am the life

      And I am death

 

     I am the speed of activity

     And

     I am retired.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 18/03/2024

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     

No comments:

Post a Comment