Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 27 August 2013

વાદળો વસે



_________________________________________________________________________________
શુભ્ર આકાશે ,
વાદળો વસે ;

એ વાદળો મહી
કંઈ સૃષ્ટિ ઓ હશે

નવ ત્યાં હશે
સૂર્ય તણી કઠોરતા ,

પણ હશે જરૂર
ચંદ્ર તણી સુકુમારતા

નવ ત્યાં હશે
દૂ:ખો કેરા આક્રંદ

પણ હશે ત્યાં
સુખે વિચરતા મુકુન્દ

કુસુમો તણી
કોમળતા હશે ત્યાં

કંટકો તણી વેદના નવ હશે ;

શુભ્ર આકાશે
કંઈ સૃષ્ટિઓ હશે,

બાલ - મુકુન્દોએ રચેલી
કંઈ
કલ્પનાઓ વસે

----------------------------

On train to Keshod
April 1948

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good heavens,

Inhabited by the clouds;

 

Those clouds are sweet

Nothing will be created

 

Nine will be there

Sun rays harshness,

 

But there will be need

Chandra Tani Sukumarata

 

Nine will be there

Doo:Kho Kera Akrand

 

But there will be

Happy wandering Mukund

 

safflower seeds

Tenderness will be there

 

Kantko Tani Vedana will be nine ;

 

Good heavens

There will be no creatures,

 

Composed by Bal - Mukundo

Nothing

Imagination.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 19/03/2024

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment