Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 29 August 2013

પ્રભુ નિશ્ચેતન સૃષ્ટિ માં નથી ?




_________________________________________________________________________________
શક્તિ વિના સર્જન  ?

કદાપી સંભવી નાં શકે  ;

ધરતી નાં પટ પર
જીવન ને લહેરાવનાર શક્તિ ને
આપણે
પ્રભુ કહીએ છે  ;

કોઈ કહે છે ,
પ્રભુ
જીવન નાં વિકાસ માં વિલસી રહ્યો છે ;

તો શું ,
પ્રભુ નિશ્ચેતન સૃષ્ટિ માં નથી  ?

નિ : શંક  છે  ;

એ અગમ્ય શક્તિ ,
નિશ્ચેતન સૃષ્ટિ ના
અણુ એ અણુ માં સૂતી છે  ;

યુગો જૂની
એ અભંગ નિદ્રા ,
શું ચિર -નિદ્રા હશે  ?

શું એ જાગશે  ?

જાગી ને  એ
માનવ ને " માનવ " બનાવી શકશે  ?

-------------------------------------

12  Dec  1949

-------------------

64 years later , this remind me of the search for the Higgs-Boson " God Particle " !

========================================================================

Creation without power?

 

Not possible at all;

 

on a stretch of earth

To the life-giving power

we

God says;

 

someone says,

Lord

is lagging in the development of life;

 

so what

Is God not in creation?

 

No doubt;

 

That unfathomable power,

No anesthesia

An atom lies within an atom;

 

Ages old

That unbroken sleep,

Will there be eternal sleep?

 

Will he wake up?

 

Wake up and

Can a human be made a "human"?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 18/03/2024

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment