Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 30 August 2013

પેટ ની ભૂખ



_________________________________________________________________________________
આ અધોગતિ રોકવી જ પડશે
અને એકજ માર્ગે  ;

આજ ના સમાજ નો નાશ કરી ,
નૂતન સમાજ નું સર્જન  ;

એ નૂતન સમાજ , આ દૈન્ય ના સૈન્ય ને રોકશે

ત્યાં પેટ ની ભૂખ ,
પ્રથમ સંતોષાશે ,
જે આજે ,
અસંખ્ય ભૂખો ની સ્રષ્ટા બની છે  !

એ નૂતન સમાજ ની રચના ના પાયા માં ,

પહેલો પથ્થર માનવતા
'ને
બીજો પથ્થર સમાનતા
બની રહેશે

એ સમાજ
માનવ જાત ને
પ્રગતિ ને પંથે દોરશે

-----------------------------------------------

25  Dec  1949

--------------------

UPA II should give me credit for laying down the foundation of the Food Security Act - some 64 years ago  ! !  

=================================================

This degradation must be stopped

And in one way;

 

Destroyed today's society,

Creation of a new society;

 

This new society will stop the army of this evil

 

There stomach hunger,

The first will be satisfied,

which today,

Has become the creator of countless hunger!

 

In the foundation of the formation of a new society,

 

The first stone is humanity

'Ne

Another stone similarity

Will happen

 

A society

To the human race

Religion will lead the progress.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 18/03/2024

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment