Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 30 December 1982

શિશિર માં વસંત ?



________________________________________________________________________________

ફરી ફરી ઉઠે પ્રશ્ન ,
પ્રિયા ,
છે જે આરાધ્ય
શું નહિ બને કદી સાધ્ય  ?

પ્રતિમા જો પથ્થર ની હોય
તો
મારી કવિતા ના ફૂલ અડ્તાજ
પ્રાણ પાંગરે  ;

પણ જે જીવંત છે
તેને કેમ કરી બોલતી કરું ?

હવે ક્યાં સુધી
વાયદા ની વસમી યાદો લઇ ને ,
શિશિર માં વસંત ને
શોધતો ફરૂં  ?

જેવી તારી
તેવી મારી ,
કાળી ડીબાંગ રાત માં
રહી રહી ઉઠે છે
પ્રશ્ન


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spring in Shishir ?

 

Again and again the question arises,

Priya,

That's adorable

What can never be cured?

 

If the statue is made of stone

So

The flower of my poem

Prana Pangere ;

 

But who is alive

Why should I make him speak?

 

How long now?

With twenty memories of the future,

Spring in Shishir

Looking for?

 

like you

so me,

In the dark night

Stays up

question


===============================================================

Translated in Google Translate - 21/02/2023

===============================================================

_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment