Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 23 December 1982

ક્યાં ક્યાં મને તું ગોતે !



________________________________________________________________________________
મને કદીક તો
લાડ થી બોલાવ
બેજુબાં  !

ફાવે તે , ગમે તે , મને
કહે ,

     " બનફૂલ , બદમાશ , બદ્સૂરત  -
       કૈં પણ  "

મને ક્યારેક તો
લડકપન થી ખેલાવ
ખૂબસૂરત ,

" ઘર - ઘર " રમતાં
તું જો બને ઢીંગલી ,
તો
ઢીંગલો બનવા હું તૈયાર  :

રમવું જો તારે સંતાકૂકડી
બંધ કરી દે આંખલડી  ;

પછી કહું જયારે ,

      "  આવ ગોતવા "

મળે ના તારો મિતવા  !

ખૂણે ખાંચરે
કબાટ પછીતે
પલંગ નીચે ,
ક્યાં ક્યાં મને તું ગોતે !

પણ તારા ઉરના
પાલવ પાછળ
હું છૂપાયો  !

=============================================================

Where where you get me!

 

Me sometimes

Calling from Lad

Unbelievable!

 

Fave it, whatever, me

say,

 

"Bunful, rascal, ugly—

 whatever"

 

Me sometimes

Play from Ladkapan

gorgeous,

 

Playing "Ghar-Ghar".

If you become a doll,

So

I am ready to become dolls:

 

Play if you hide and seek

Closed eyelids;

 

then say when

 

"Come on Gotwa"

 

Do not meet your mitva!

 

Notch the corner

After the closet

under the bed,

Where where you get me!

 

But your urna

Behind the palav

I hid!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 21/02/2023

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


_________________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment