Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 11 December 1982

મળ્યો જયારે તને



_________________________________________________________________________________
આ તમન્નાઓને
ક્યાં સુધી સાચવું
પ્રિયા  ?

જો તને શરમ નો ભાર
તો મને પણ
ઊર્મિઓની આ ગઠરિયા
હવે સહી નથી જાતી  ;

મૌન ને પણ ક્યારેક
વિસામો જોશે ને  ?

પ્રથમ પહેલાં
તારી આંખ માં
પ્રેમ ના શબદ વાંચ્યા
ત્યારે શું ખબર ,
તું છો
ભાવિ ની નદી નો
સામો કિનારો  !

તને યાદ છે  ?

ગરુડ ની પાંખ થી
ઉતરી ,
હું મળ્યો જયારે
તને સૌ પ્રથમ ,
ત્યારે
એ મિલન માણવા
દુનિયા એ કર્યું હતું કામ બંધ  !

તેં તો સૌ અફસોસ ને
હૃદય ના ક્યાં ખૂણે
ધરબી દીધાં છે  !

મારા અફસોસ નો અનલ
મને
ધીમે ધીમે ભરખી રહ્યો છે  ;

હવે ક્યાં સુધી
પ્રિયા ,
વિરહ ની વસમી જૂદાઇ  ?

ઘડી બેઘડી માં
મારે તો હવે
પકડવી રહી
વાટ " વન " ની

==============================================================

When I met you

 

To these Tamannaahs

how long to save

Priya?

 

If you are a burden of shame

So me too

Arthritis of urmen

No longer signed;

 

Silence sometimes

Will you see vacations?

 

before the first

in your eye

Read the words of love

what do you know then

you are

Bhavi Ni River No

Opposite shore!

 

do you remember

 

From the wings of the eagle

landed,

When I met

you first,

then

To enjoy that union

The world had stopped working!

 

You are all sorry

No corner of the heart

It's over!

 

My apologies

me

is slowly filling up;

 

How long now?

Priya,

Virah's Vasami Judai?

 

In two hours

I have to now

Catching up

of Wat "One".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Translated in Google Translate - 21/02/2023
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

_________________________________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment