Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 4 February 1978

મૌન ના પડઘાં પડે



________________________________________________________________

મને તું મનાવે
પ્રિયા ,
પણ કેમ માનું ?

રુધિર ના રંગે
લખેલી
કવિતા ને કેમ ગાઉં  ?

બજે બેસૂરા
હૃદય ના સાજ આજ ,

મૌન ના પડઘાં પડે
મન મંદિરે  --

પ્રિયા ક્યાં ?
પ્રિયા ના  !

પાષાણ ની પ્રતિમા
પૂજા ના અર્ઘ્ય ને શું અડે ?
----------------------------------------------

Original Gujarati /  04  Feb  1978

Hindi Translation  /  22  Aug  2015

------------------------------------------------

________________________________________________________________




मन के गुंबज से 

-------------------

तुम मुज़े मनाओ भी तो 
कैसे मान लू ?

लहू के रंग से लिखे 
वो गीत भी गाउ ,

तो कैसे गा  लू  ?

बजाने जाऊ तो 
बजने लगे बेसुरे 
ह्रदय के साज 

मन के गुंबज से 
टकरा कर उठे आवाज़ जो 

वो तेरा ना सही 
मेरा भी तो नहीं  !

कहाँ हो तुम प्रिये  ?

चढ़ाता रहूँ पूजा के फूल 
समज़ कर मेरा अर्घ्य 
करलो कबुल


===================================================================

Don ' t fall silent

Why should I sing a poem

written in the colour of blood ?

Why do you believe me ,

my dear ?

Baje Besura

Hriday Ka Saug ,

Silence echoes in

the temple of the mind .

Where is Priya ?

No dear !

What affects the Arghya of Pashan idol worship ?

=====================================================================

Translated in Bhashini - 14/02/2023

=====================================================================





No comments:

Post a Comment