Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 June 2020

તો રહીશ સદા જીવંત


પ્રિય સ્વજન  :

આજ તારીખ સત્તાવીશ 
ઉમેરું એમાં સાઠ 
'ને 
સરવાળો આવે સત્યાશી  ;

પણ ઉંમર ના નહિ ,

આજે જન્મ દિને કરું સરવાળા 
તમારા સૌ ના દીધેલા 
જન્મ ભર ના પ્રેમ ના  ;

ન હતી કોઈ બાદબાકી ,
હતા ફક્ત 
સ્વજનો ના સ્નેહ ના ગુણાકાર  ;

કેમ કરી ચુકાવું 
ઉંમર ભર નો આભાર  ?

સંભારશો જો ક્યારેક  
મોકલું આ સાથે કાવ્ય-કણિકા જે ,

જેને જીવન આપ્યું ભારતી એ 
   અને 
   નવ-જીવન આપ્યું 
   મનીષ-નિયતિ , નિર્મિત-પૂજા , અનોખી-અનેરી એ  ]  

તો રહીશ સદા જીવંત 
તમારા હૃદય માં  !

લિ :  બટુક 

-----------------

27  June  2020

======================================

So I Will Live Forever

 

Dear Relatives:

 

Effective today

Add to that sixty

'Ne

The sum comes to Satyashi ;

 

But not age,

 

Today is my birthday

All yours

No birth, no love;

 

There was no omission,

were only

Multiplication of the affection of relatives;

 

Why do it?

Thank you for your age?

 

Remind me sometimes

I am sending herewith a poem which,

 

[ Who gave life to Bharti A

   And

   Gave new life

   Manish-Niyati , Nirmit-Pooja, Anokhi-Aneri a]

 

So I will live forever

In your heart!

 

Li: Batuk


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 06/03/2024

-------------------------------------------------------------------------





---------------------

Covering note while sending my books of poems to close relatives

No comments:

Post a Comment