Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 25 May 2016

આજ નું ઉખાણું



__________________________________________


દાદુ- મા /  બે
ને દિકરી ચાર ,

જો , દીકરી એક
વ્હાલ નો દરિયો ,
તો
અમઘેર , મહાસાગર અપાર  !

મા / દાદુ ને , મઝ્ધારની
ચિંતા ના લગાર  !

બે જો હોય
પાર્લા / અંધેરી ની રાણી ,
ને એક હોય
યોર્ક ની મહારાણી ,

તો ટેરવા જેટલી નાની
આભ માં જઈ  અટવાણી  !

ચડી કીલીમાન્જારો ના 
કિલોમીટર છ ,
ને  કૂદી  આભથી ત્રણ  !

ઉતરી આભથી પરી 
જોઇને આંખો અમારી 
હર્ષ ના આંસૂ થી ભરી  !

બોલો , કોણ એ  ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26  May  2016

www.hemenparekh.in > Poems ( Gujarati )  

=============================================

Today's Riddle

 

Grandmother / Two

four daughters,

 

Jo, daughter one

sea ​​of ​​whales,

So

Amgher, the ocean is immense!

 

Ma / Dadu Ne, Mazdharani

Don't worry!

 

If there are two

Parla / Queen of Andheri,

have one

Queen of York,

 

So as small as Terwa

Advani go to Abha!

 

Climb Kilimanjaro

kilometer six,

Jump to three!

 

Away from the lower aura

Seeing our eyes

Filled with tears of joy!

 

Say, who is that?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 06/03/2024

------------------------------------------------------------------------







No comments:

Post a Comment