Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 18 September 1984

તારો ચિનાર



_________________________________________________________________________________
નરગીસ ,
સાંભળ -

ફરી એકવાર
શિશિર નો વાયરો વાશે ,

આ હિમાલય થી ઉતરીને
એક એક કરી ખેરવશે
ચિનાર ના લાલ - પીળા પાંદડા  -

તારો સાયબો સૂકાશે
પણ તારી આશ ના શ્વાસ થી
ફરી પાંગરશે ચિનાર  -

વસંત ને વાયરે લીલોછમ થઇ
તને લજાવશે ચિનાર  :

પણ સોળશો સત્તાવીશ ના શિશિર માં
" શાલિમાર " ને ખોળે
માથું  ઢાળી ગયો
સાયબો
જહાંની નૂર નો જે ,

તે હું
તારો ચિનાર .
-----------------------------------

Shrinagar  /   18  Sept  1984

==================================================================

Star Chinar

 

Nargis,

listen -

 

Once again

Shishir's wires will be worn,

 

Descending from the Himalayas

Will destroy one by one

Red-yellow leaves of chinar-

 

Your cybo will dry up

But from the breath of your hope

Pangarshe Chinar again -

 

Spring turned green

Chinar will embarrass you:

 

But in the early sixties

Opens "Shalimar".

Head bowed

Cybo

The light of the world,

 

That's me

your chinar


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 22/02/2023

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment