Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 13 April 1980

પાંપણ ને પલકારે નાચે



__________________________________________
જયારે પીપળે કુંપળો કોરી
ત્યારે
ગુલમોર ના પાન
ખરી ગયા ' તા  :

મારા મનનો ફાગણ ,

જેવો
વૈશાખ ના બળ બળતા બપોરે
ભીખતો માગણ,


સોણલે રાચે શિત મહલ  ના ,

પાંપણ ને પલકારે નાચે
મૃગજળ ના મલ્કારા  ;

મારે તો છે
વૈશાખી નો વાયરો ,

ગુલમોરે જો વસંત મ્હોરે
તો માનું ,

તું મારા મન નો સાયબો  .
-----------------------------------------------

Original Gujarati / 13  April   1980

=============================================

Dance with fluttering eyelashes

 

When the kegs are empty

then

Gulmore leaves

Date:

 

My mind wanders,

 

like

In the blazing afternoon of Baisakh

begging,

 

 

Sonle Rache Shit Mahal na,

 

Dance with fluttering eyelashes

Malkara of mirage;

 

I have to

Baisakhi wires,

 

Gulmore Jo Vasant Mhore

so believe me

 

You are the cyborg of my mind.


=======================================================================

Translated in Google Translate - 20/02/2023

=======================================================================





Hindi Translation /  30  June  2015

-------------------------------------------------

जब सूख कर 
बिखर गए 
गुल्मोर के पत्ते ,

तब पिप्पल में 
नयी कूंपळे आई ,

जानती हो 
कैसा है मेरा मन का फागन  ?
जैसा है भीख मांगता मांगन 



बैशाख की आग में 
जलता हुआ 
मगर शीत महल के ख्वाब को 
सवंरता हुआ  !

मेरी तो 
आँखों की पलकों में ,

जैसे नाचे 
मरुभूमि में ,
मृगजल के अफ़साने  !

मैं तो कहूँ 
गुल्मोर है मेरा ,
जहां तुम 
वहीँ मेरा रेन बसेरा 











No comments:

Post a Comment