Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 July 2019

તું મારા ગીતો ગાજે

Penned on 30  March  1959   /  Mumbai 

======================

તું મને પ્રાણ થી પણ પ્યારી છો ,

કારણ ,

તું ના હોત તો મારા પ્રાણ પણ ન હોત ;

તું નિર્જીવ નથી 

તારા સૂર માં મારો આત્મા છે ;

અને , તું મારી પ્રિયા છો ,

હું તને કદી નહિ છોડું ,

તું મારા ગીતો ગાજે,

મારી અબોલ વેદના ને જે ના સમજે ,

તે તારા વિરહ ને સમજશે ,

તારા દેહ થી દૂર રહેનાર 

મારા શ્વાશ ને ઓળખશે   !


-------------------------------------------
=================================================
You Sing My Songs

 

You love me with my soul,

 

cause,

 

If it were not for you, there would be no life for me;

 

You are not lifeless

 

My soul is in your tune;

 

And you are my love,

 

i will never leave you

 

you sing my songs,

 

Who does not understand my endless pain,

 

He will understand your frustration,

 

Absent from your body

 

Will recognize my breath!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 06/03/2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment