Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 15 February 2015

મિયા ની માયા



__________________________________________
મિયા ની માયા 

---------------------------------


દુનિયા થી નોખી 
એવી એક અનોખી ;

એને આવી જાયા 
મનમાં વસી એવી એક માયા 

જે તમારી છે 
એ 
પહેલા , અમારી છે 

---------------------------------------

આજે મેઘાણી મામા નું ગીત યાદ આવે છે :

" તમે મારા દેવનાં દીધેલ છો ,
   તમે મારા માગી લીધેલ છો 
   આવ્યા ત્યારે અમ્મર થઈ ને રહો  "

અને પ્રહલાદ પારેખ ને કેમ ભૂલાય  ?

"  આજ મારે શું રે ગાવું ને શું ન ગાવું  ?
   રોમે રોમે હરખાઉં આજ 
   શું રે ગાવું ને શું ન ગાવું ? 

    વેણે વેણે અટવાવું આજ 
     શું રે ગાવું ને શું ન ગાવું ?  "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

15   Feb  2015

===========================================
Mia's love

 

Nokhi from the world

Such a unique one;

 

Let him come

A love that resides in the mind

 

which is yours

a

First, ours

 

---------------------------------------

 

Today we remember Meghani Mama's song:

 

"You are my God's handmaiden,

   You are my beggar

   Be immortal when you come and stay"

 

And why forget Prahlad Parekh?

 

"What should I sing today and what should I not sing?

   Rome Rome Harkhaun Aaj

   What to sing and what not to sing?

 

    Getting stuck as usual today

     What to sing and what not to sing? "


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 01/03/2024

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment