Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 6 July 2013

અરે ઓહ ગગન



_________________________________________________________________________________
ઓહ ગગન

ધરા ના નિશ્વાસ થી સઘન
આંસુ સારતું
અકેલું
જ્યમ મારું મન :

બેચૈન દિલ
બેસનમ  ;

રહી રહી ઝૂકે અતિત અંકે
ખોળવા
છુપેલા પ્રિય
બે નયન :

અરે ઓહ ગગન
ખોલ બન્ધ વિસ્મૃતિ ના ,

રોક ના મેઘને ,
પ્રિયાની છલકતી યુવાના  ;

ડુબાવ મારું મન
વિષાદ  ના
ગહેરા ગગન

-------------------------

Written  /  29  July  1962

======================================================================
Hey Oh Gagan

 

Oh Gagan

 

Intensive from the exhalation of the stream

shedding tears

alone

Jyam my mind:

 

restless heart

Basenum;

 

Remaining inclined to extreme numbers

to open

Hidden Beloved

Two Nayans:

 

Hey oh Gagan

Don't forget Khol Bandh,

 

Rock Na Meghne,

Priya's overflowing youth;

 

drown my mind

Don't be sad

deep sky


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 05/03/2024

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment