Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 8 May 1987

એકવાર તો તરસી જા !



_________________________________________________________________________________

પ્રિયે ,

તને તાજ પ્યારો ,
મને તું  -  મુમતાઝ  !

મને આરસ ની નહિ ,
આતુરતા થી કંપતા
ઉષ્મા ભર્યા ઓષ્ટ થી ઉભરતા

લાવારસ ની આશ ;

આજ આભ થી ઉતરી વાદળીએ
તાજ ને ચૂમી લીધો ,

વરસી ને
બાથ માં સ્પર્શી લીધો  ;

મારી વ્યોમા ,

તારા મન ના સ્વામિ પર
એકવાર - આખરીવાર
વરસી જા  ;

મારા મન નાં ખંડેર પર
એકવાર તો તરસી જા !

મારા તનબદન ની
મરુભોમ પર
એકવાર તો
લસરી જા  !

==================================================================

Be Thirsty Once!


Dear,

 

love you taj,

Me you - Mumtaz!

 

I don't like marbles,

Trembling with eagerness

Rising from the warm breeze

 

Hopeless;

 

Today, the blue came from the aura

kissed the crown,

 

Varsi touched in the bath;

 

in my life,

 

On the master of your mind

Once - finally

Go to Varsi;

 

On the ruins of my mind

Be thirsty once!

 

of my body

on Marubhom

Once

Let go!


Translated in Google Translate - 01/03/2024
_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment