Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 12 January 1984

તમે મારા વ્હાલા છો ને ?



_________________________________________________________________________________
મારો હાથ પકડી
તે પૂછ્યું ,

" તમે મારા વ્હાલા છો ને ?
-  છો ને ? "

કડાકા સાથે જાણે
કાળી ડીબાંગ રાતને
વીજળીએ ચીરી નાખી !


હું પૂછી પૂછી ને થાક્યો
ત્યારે  તો તે આંખ ઢાળી દીધી હતી !

તારા સવાલ માં ,
મારા સવાલ નો જવાબ તો મળ્યો ,

મારા જવાબ માં
તને પૂછું ,

" તું મારા હ્રિદય ની રાણી છો ને ? "

==================================================================
Are you my dear?

 

hold my hand

he asked,

 

"Are you my dear?

- Are you? "

 

As if with a bang

On the dark night

Lightning cut!

 

 

I got tired of asking

At that time, he had dropped his eyes!

 

In your question,

My question was answered.

 

In my reply

ask you

 

"Are you the queen of my heart?"


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 27/02/2023

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment