Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 1 April 1982

લાવારસ નો અનંગ



_________________________________________________________________________________
પચાસ વર્ષ માં
હવે જયારે
પંદર માસ બાકી છે ,

ત્યારે
જીવન ના સરવાળે
શૂન્ય તો નહિ નીકળે  ?

અને હવે
પચાસ ની પછીતે
જૂનું ગણિત છોડી ,

New Math લેવાની
હિંમત નથી  !

ઠાંશી ઠાંશી ને
તેં જ તો , મારા મનમાં
ભરાવ્યું છે કે

જીવન નો નથી
કોઈ,
વિકલ્પ બીજો  !

તો પછી
પાછલી પરોઢે
સ્વપ્ન નો અંચળો ઓઢી
તું શું કામ આવે  ?

તારા શેષ પ્રશ્ન ના જવાબ
હું શું આપું  ?

હું તો
જ્વાળામુખી ના શૃંગ ને
ચૂમી ચુક્યો છું  ;

મારે અંગ અંગ
લાવારસ નો અનંગ
ઘૂમી ચુક્યો છે  ;

મને વૈશાખ નો વાયરો
શું દઝાડે  ?

હું તો પાનખર માં જન્મી
જૂનો થયો છું  !

હું તો ઝાંઝવા નું જળ
પ્રિયા ,

વહેલી સવારે
દુર્વા ના તણખલે થી સરકી
તારા પગ ને ચૂમતા
ઝાકળ બિંદુ નું ભાગ્ય
મને ક્યાંથી  ?

--------------------------------------------


 Utmal Factory Campus / Kansbahal

01 April, 1982


================================================================

Anang of the unclaimed

 

 

In fifty years

Now when

Fifteen months left,

 

then

At the end of life

Will it not be zero?

 

And now

After fifty

Leave the old math,

 

Taking New Math

Do not dare!

 

Thanshi Thanshi Ne

You are, in my mind

Filled that

 

Life is not

someone,

Another option!

 

So then

Last dawn

Embrace the dream

What do you do?

 

The answer to your remaining question

what do i give

 

I am

The horns of the volcano

I have already kissed;

 

I want anga anga

Anang of the unclaimed

has turned around;

 

Wish me Vaishakh

What rain?

 

I was born in autumn

I have grown old!

 

I am the water of Jhanzwa

Priya,

 

early in the morning

Slipped through the cracks of Durva

Kissing your feet

The fate of the dew point

from where me


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 21/02/2023

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment