Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 October 1979

તારી ચુંદડી ની છે કિનાર કાળી



________________________________________________________________
તારી ઓઢણી ની કાળી કિનાર
મારાજ લોહી થી રંગેલ છે  :

મારી કર્ક રાશિ
તેથી જ મારું લોહી કાળું છે  !

પણ મારા આંસૂ ઓ નો રંગ
લાલ છે ,

એમાં જે વિપ્લવ ની આગ
ભડકે બળે છે ,
મને જ બાળે છે ;

મારા લલાટે ઉઠતી અગ્નિશિખા થી
આજે ,
મારો જ કામદેવ
રાખ થાશે ;

સિંદૂર તો આપી શક્યો ના ,
પણ તારો તો સુહાગ છે
મીરાં નો ,

તારે સેંથે તો
મોહન ના પ્રેમ ની
શ્યામ ના કામ ની

ભસ્મ જ શોભે ;

     તારી ચુંદડી ની છે કિનાર કાળી  :

પણ તારા કહાન ની કાંબળી નો
તું સફેદ દોરો ,

મારા શ્યામ રંગ થકી
તું ગોરો , ગોરો .

--------------------------------------------------------------------

02   Oct   1979

________________________________________________________________





-------------------------------------------

तेरी ओढनी है काली 
पर 
पालव रंग गुलाल ,

हर दोरे में सींचा मैंने 
रंग लहू का लाल ,

ये कैसे मुमकिन  ?

मेरी जो है कर्क राशि 
और मेरा लहू है काला  !

हो शकता है आंसू ओ से सींचा 
मेरे आंसू ओ का रंग लाल  !


इन आंसू ओ से उठती है 
एक आग बिरह की,

जल जाता हूँ तो 
रहे जाती हैं 
ख़ाक बिरह की  ,


ललाट से जो उठती है 
वो अग्नि शिखाए 
भस्म करेगी 
अनंग को ,

तुम्हारी मांग में 
भर ना पाया 
सिन्दूर 
ये सोच  के ,


मीरा का जो कहान  
वही तेरा सुहाग ,


तेरी मांग में 
सिन्दूर नहीं 
मोहन के प्रेम की 
श्याम के काम की 
ख़ाक भर दू ,


तेरी चुनरी की किनार है काली ,


पर तेरे कहान की कांबली का 
तू सफ़ेद धागा 

मेरे काले रंग से 
तू गोरी  !

---------------------------

Hindi Translation /  18  July  2015


====================================================================

The edges of your skin are black

 

The black edge of your cloak

I am stained with blood:

 

My Cancer

That's why my blood is black!

 

But the color of my tears

is red,

 

In which the fire of revolution

flares up,

Burns me;

 

From the fiery crest rising on my forehead

today,

My Cupid

There will be ashes;

 

Couldn't give vermilion,

But you are beautiful

of Mira,

 

Tare Senthe

Mohan's love

Shyam's work

 

Ash only adorns;

 

Your skin is edged black:

 

But the blanket of your story

you draw white

 

Through my dark complexion

You are white, white.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated in Google Translate - 16/02/2023

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






No comments:

Post a Comment