Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 28 April 1979

અમાવાસ્યા ના પૂર



_________________________________________________________________________________
વહે નિરંતર
નદી રાત ની  ;

કેટલો નજદીક પ્રિયતમ
શૈય્યા ને સામે કિનારે ,
છતાં કેટલો દૂર  ?

વચ્ચે ઘૂઘવે
અમાવાસ્યા ના પૂર  ;

તારા હૃદય ની ગહરાઈઓ થી
છલકતાં
પ્રેમ ના વારિ ,
ભરે મારાં
ઉર તણા ઊંડાણ ને ,

પણ આશ ની  ઘડુલી મારી
કેમ ખાલી  ?

----------------------------------------------------

Original Gujarati / 28  April  1979



---------------------------------------------------

Hindi Translation  /  23  June  2015

---------------------------------------------------

रात की  करू क्या बात
ये भी एक नदी हैं  ,

शयन पर सोया हैं साजन
उसपार ,

इतना नज़दीक
पर जैसे कोशो दूर हैं


बीचमे बहे
अमास के अंधियारे

तुम्हारे ह्रदय की गहराईओं से
छलकते जो नीर ,

मेरे दिल में
उतर जाते हैं
पर मेरा दिल नहीं भरता ,


मेरे आश की मटकी
अब भी खाली हैं

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flood of Amavasya

 

Flow continuously

River night;

 

What a close darling

On the opposite side of the bed,

But how far?

 

Ghuhve in between

Floods of Amavasya;

 

From the depths of your heart

overflowing

turn of love,

full of me

to the depths of the earth,

 

But I lost hope

why empty


================================================================

Translated in Google Translate - 19/02/2023

================================================================









No comments:

Post a Comment